Welcome to Crystal Cascades Horse Park
Crystal Cascades Horse Park (CCHP) is located at Redlynch in Cairns. We are only 15 minutes drive from the Cairns CBD and Northern Beaches.
CCHP opened in December 2007 and is the only riding school in the Cairns area. CCHP is a fully integrated equestrian facility and offers:
School Holiday Programs, Competitions and Clinics
CCHP provides the opportunity for families and individuals to experience the joy of horses (some for the first time). CCHP conducts its lessons in the 70 x30m covered arena which means the weather is never a problem. We have 25 quiet, well schooled ponies and horses suitable for all age groups and ability levels and an extensive program of riding school lessons for children and adults.
Horse riding is a fantastic activity for all the family to be involved in. It is fun, great exercise and teaches respect, discipline and responsibility.
Horse riding is also a great way to improve your fitness and general well-being. Horse-riding offers a great workout for both your mind and body, giving your cardiovascular system a boost as well as easing stresses on your mind.
Furthermore, developing a relationship and sense of trust between yourself and your horses is highly rewarding. Also, learning to influence an animal that is so much larger than yourself does wonders to boost your self-confidence.
We look forward to seeing you at Crystal Cascades Horse Park soon!
Qualifications / Registrations:
Riding Instructors at CCHP are qualified with Horse Safety Australia or working towards this qualification. Our Instructors are experienced horse people who have come from a variety of backgrounds. All senior staff have a current Senior First Aid Certificate and a Working with Children Blue Card.
CCHP is currently finalizing site accreditation though Horse Safety Australia.
CCHP is dedicated to professionalism in the horse industry and uphold standards and conditions in accordance with Horse Safety Australia requirements in our day to day operations, and provide clients with:
1. Adequate supervision.
2. Safety gear e.g. AS 3838 helmets.
3. Supervisory staff of adequate training and age for the duties carried out.
4. A holder of a current First Aid Certificate to be available at all times.
5. Ethical, truthful and honest advertising and marketing.
6. Adherence to emergency procedures in place and the recording of such.
7. Horses with appropriate level of training and that are sound and in good health for the work undertaken.
8. Appropriate and adequately maintained equipment.
9. A complaint procedure, in which clients can approach the establishment or the HSA in writing.
10. Adherence to regulations of HSA and current Government Legislation, especially Workplace, Health and Safety.
We also carry full public liability insurance, however a Riding Application Form (including Disclaimer) must be signed by each client (or parent if the pupil is under the age of 18).